Pavenham Park is one of our well established parks for the semi-retired and retired. The park can be found near the village of Pavenham and is surrounded by countryside. The River Great Ouse is nearby which is home to an array of wildlife and a perfect location for leisurely walks. The market town of Bedford is only 10 minutes’ drive north of the park which hosts excellent transport, shopping and entertainment facilities.
Tingdene Parks own and manage over 20 residential parks across the UK for the semi-retired and retired. For many of our residents, a move to park home living has provided financial security and the means to enjoy the perfect lifestyle they have always dreamt of.
Availability on our parks can change daily so please check our homes and plots available lists or contact us using the form below for further information. (Our plots are available to take a brand new park home of your choice and built to your own personal specification.)
Contact us today to:
- Receive our FREE brochure and DVD
- Find out more information about our Part Exchange or Moving Made Easy Schemes – to help
make your move into park home living smoother.
- Book a viewing of this park and its homes
- Up-to-date details on availability of homes or plots
- Or if you have any questions on park home living