The park is located just a 8 minute walk from the famous walled town of Conwy and its habour. Positioned close to the beautiful Conwy Castle and nestled on the edge of Snowdonia Mountains while still less than one mile from the beach, Bryn Gynog Park is an undiscovered jewel in North Wales. With mountains in the distance, yet convenient amenities nearby - such as bus services and local shops.
This beautiful park with breath-taking views offers a full twelve month residency for over 50’s and pet friendly.
- Conwy town and habour 0.5 miles
- Access onto the A55 1 mile
- Conwy Marina 1.4 miles
- Llandudno Junction Train Station 1.9 miles
- RSBP Nature Reserve 3.7 miles
- Llandudno town and Retail Park 5 miles
- Bodnant Gardens and Welsh food centre 6.5 miles
- Betws-y-coed, Snowdonia 16 miles
- Llanberis, Snowdonia 23 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 65 miles
- Manchester Airport 75 miles
Speak to our Park Homes team on 0844 567 7300 for information, and to arrange a visit.