Falcon Park can be found on the edge of the village of Martlesham Heath in Ipswich and is one of the most sought after parks in the area. The park is set within a beautiful picturesque heathland setting which is a haven for wildlife and birds. Ipswich is close to hand with its many shops, entertainment facilities and historic sites. Also the Heritage coast with its unspoilt coastline is within easy reach for those day trips away.
Tingdene Parks own and manage over 20 residential parks across the UK for the semi-retired and retired. For many of our residents, a move to park home living has provided financial security and the means to enjoy the perfect lifestyle they have always dreamt of.
Availability on our parks can change daily so please check our homes and plots available lists or contact us using the form below for further information. (Our plots are available to take a brand new park home of your choice and built to your own personal specification.)
Contact us today to:
- Receive our FREE brochure and DVD
- Find out more information about our Part Exchange or Moving Made Easy Schemes – to help make your move into park home living smoother.
- Book a viewing of this park and its homes
- Up-to-date details on availability of homes or plots
- Or if you have any questions on park home living