* Floating Pontoon Moorings + electric points
* Private Canal bank to walk down and enjoy
* Tourer/motorhome storage on site
* EV charging points for electric vehicles
* Swap Shops within the bus shelters
* Resident Mini-bus with monthly social trips and weekly shops
* Resident magazine The Elms Life with community news
* Onsite services - Bread + Cheese man, fish mongers, mobile library, milk man, newspaper delivery
* Friendly local Golf club
* Medical Centre within walking distance
* Friendly local pub
* Local bus service
* Gainsborough Market Town + Marshalls Yard Shopping
* Lincoln City + tourism, restaurants, shopping, theater, cinema
* Beaches - Skegness, Mablethorpe, Cleethorpes
Situated in the heart of the picturesque Lincolnshire countryside, The Elms is a David Bellamy Gold Award Winning Retirement Village. The Elms residential park home, situated in Torksey currently has over 339 luxury park homes nestled in 65 acres and 10 acres of protected parkland. It enjoys 3 beautiful lakes, wildlife and glorious landscaping. The Elms, a private estate provides a relaxing and tranquil space for residents to enjoy and feel safe in. It’s security barrier at the entrance to the park ensure residents feel safe and secure. Community is at the heart of living The Elms Life and it’s this traditional environment that attracts many residents.
Based next to Torksey Lock, residents also enjoy relaxing walks down the private adjoining canal bank taking in waterside scenery and enjoying a spot of private fishing! The Elms Residential Park also offers private moorings on the Fossdyke Canal and touring/motorhome facilities.
Situated only a few minutes’ walk away is a local village pub with a beer garden serving home cooked meals and cask ales. Merely a mile away fro The Elms is the home of Lincoln Golf Club, one of the finest courses in Lincolnshire with beautiful grounds and a restaurant to enjoy.
The historical City of Lincoln is only 9 miles away and boasts an impressive Cathedral and Castle and a beautiful Marina with waterside restaurants and a cinema. Gainsborough, a market town has an Old Hall and a modern shopping centre in Marshalls Yard and is only 7 miles away.
Nature lovers can enjoy rambling in the Lincolnshire countryside, visiting Whisby Nature Reserve and visiting seaside towns such as Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe! History fans can immerse themselves in the rich history of the Bomber Command Centre and stroll around the gardens and farm shops of Doddington Hall even popping in for a spot of Afternoon Tea.
Hopefully we have painted a clear picture of what living The Elms life both looks and feels like. If you would like to find out more information do feel free to visit out website or use the facility below for a brochure request. If you would like a Private Golf Buggy Tour do feel free to call the office on 01427 718243.
The Elms is a no pet’s park!
We hope to provide a warm welcome for you soon.
- Cove Communities
- Tim (SalesTeam)
Cove Communities The Elms
- Licensing Authority
- West Lindsey District Council
- Council Tax Band
- Minimum Age
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Closed Bank Holidays